Sunday, March 22, 2009

Some illustrations!

Here are some illustrations based on some of the characters that were created from the character sheets in my first post. They were based on seasons. Right now they are only line drawings and were meant to only be for a coloring book. My professor insisted I color them so I will update them within two weeks.




Also, here are a few characters that were based on a short story concept. They are middle schoolers who are peer mediators. It was something I feel that I could really relate with having experienced them in my younger years. And let's not forget about the safety patrol!


Here's a work in progress of a character I hope to get a turn around of soon. I know most usually start with a front view but this 3/4th view gives me a good idea of the type of stance and attitude I'd like to get across. I know it's not like my other work but it's there to show I can have variety in what I do. Alot of details are missing for now like fur and teeth, and some perspective issues on the feet needs to be fixed. But we'll see how this turns out!




Edit: Thought I'd add some illustrations that I did in class a few months ago. You can really see the difference in line and contrast. I wanted to try different things and see what worked as far as giving off atmosphere, balance and mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment